In this clip, Michael Imhotep breaks down the misinformation about John Hanson being a Black President. This is a ground breaking presentation providing verifiable evidence proving that John Hanson wasn’t President. This is a 15 minute clip of a 4.5 Hr lecture by Michael Imhotep, Executive Producer & Host of “The African History Network Show called “Should African-Americans Celebrate Black History Month: Exposing The Myths”. The presentation deals with the origins of “Black History Month”, why it was created and what we need to do to make it relevant for us today. Visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com to purchase this DVD Item #744.
This in-depth presentation dispels myths regarding African and African-American history in an astonishing way that will surprise you. This lecture is full of sources such as articles, video clips, websites and more. Once you watch this DVD you will ask the question, “Is Black History part of American History or is American History part of African History?”.
Order you copy today at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com, Item #744.
Topics Discussed Include:
– The fascinating, little known History & purpose behind the creation of “Black History
– The African Presence in America 51,700 years ago in South Carolina.
– Was John Hanson the 1st Black President?
– Was Africa named after a Roman General named Scipio Africanus?
– Did Pres. Abraham Lincoln free Slaves with the Emancipation Proclamation in 1863?
– Is there a man of African descent on the back of the $2 bill?
– The presence of The Moors in Europe
– How knowledge of our history boosts our children’s self esteem & helps them
academically and much more!